Service & Repairs
InterSky Precision Instruments is conveniently located in a 10,000 square foot, state of the art repair and calibration facility, minutes from Memphis Int’l Airport (MEM) and FedEx Shipping Headquarters. InterSky Precision Instruments is your instruments and accessories solution, specializing in the overhaul and repair of Airbus, Dassault Falcon, Boeing, and McDonnell Douglas series. Our Internationally trained technicians have proven that diversity is a key to our success and growth within the market. At InterSky Precision Instruments, we strive to provide the best quality for your aerospace and aviation instrument needs.
InterSky Precision Instruments is an FAA / EASA Certified Repair Station dedicated to provide overhaul and repair services for instruments and accessories. (view our certifications) Our in house metrology lab, IPI Calibration, provides full service calibration and repair services for precision test and measuring equipment. We service equipment for various industries including industrial, military, commercial, medical and aerospace. All methods, policies, and equipment are traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Plus, our policies and procedures comply with MIL-STD 45662A and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994.
Repair and Overhaul Capabilities:
• Airbus – A300B4, A300-600F, A310, A320
• Boeing – 727, 737, 747, 757, 767
• Douglas – DC8, DC9, DC10, MD11
• Falcon – 10, 20, 50, 900
• Instruments and Accessories, Fuel Pneumatic and Lighting
•Thales, ECE, Intertechnique, Teleflex, Zenith, Grimes, Hella, Liebherr, Ametek, IDC, Simmonds Precision, Parker Gull
With access to a vast network of O.E.M. Component Maintenance Manuals, our team of technicians is able to provide you the most accurate and complete overhaul service the market can offer. When you need reliability, you can count on InterSky to deliver.
InterSky Precision Instruments at a glance:
• FAA / EASA Certified Repair Facility (#XM2R297L)
• Certified in Instrumentation Class (1, 2, 3, & 4)
• Certified in Accessories Class (1, 2, & 3)
• Extensive Capabilities in Overhaul for Dassault’s Falcon Rotables
• IPI’s state of the art facility is strategically located in Memphis Tennessee, the Distribution Capital of the United States.